This past quarter, business as usual changed. To make this adjustment easier for our customers, we’ve been busy working on not only adding new individual feature enhancements, but on optimizing the overall dashboard interface, reimagining workflows, and further automating manual processes. See our newest product updates for both our address verification and print & mail solutions, and how these improvements will come to impact you.
- Certified Letters Tracking Events: Access tracking events for USPS Certified Letters directly from the Lob dashboard, the API, and by subscribing to notifications via webhooks.
- Exporting Tracking Events Data: Track events by exporting data to Amazon S3 directly and to a CSV file for quicker reference. This is especially useful for those with firewall restrictions or not using webhooks.
- Audit Logs*: Detailed logging data for 29 types of actions in the dashboard are now available for our enterprise customers. User profile and account changes (ie. password reset, API key changes, new access granted) will now be recorded and retained for six months.
- Address Elements: Add address autocomplete and verification to any HTML form in minutes using our JS Library.
- Address Verification Dashboard: View and analyze verified addresses to track deliverability in a single centralized location.
- Pre-Scheduled/Batch API*: This new API will make it possible for our enterprise customers to send multiple resources in a single API request, simplifying batch sends without hitting rate limits. Please reach out to your CSM if you’re interested in joining the pilot program.
- More Eco-Friendly Paper: Our letters and postcards are now printed on paper with over 10% Post-Consumer Waste pulp, without any increases to prices or changes in the look and feel of the paper. It’s another win to Lob’s growing portfolio of green initiatives.
*Some features from this quarter’s launch are available only to customers on an enterprise subscription plan. If you are interested in upgrading your account to access these features, reach out to our sales team.
This blog provides general information and discussion about direct mail marketing and related subjects. The content provided in this blog ("Content”), should not be construed as and is not intended to constitute financial, legal or tax advice. You should seek the advice of professionals prior to acting upon any information contained in the Content. All Content is provided strictly “as is” and we make no warranty or representation of any kind regarding the Content.